Sunday, July 31, 2011

"I'm married AND I have the hardware to prove it!"

As we walked into the back yard, elegantly decorated for the evenings nuptials we were welcomed by the sounds of laughter and joyful conversation. As we walked into the house we heard Kim and her girls getting ready for the ceremony as laughter floated down the stairs. "Is it time yet?... I'm ready to do this!" Kim exclaimed as she walked down the stairs to the ohhs from everyone in the dining room.

The ceremony was filled with laughter, love and more laughter. Every moment beautifully dedicated to starting Kim and Josh's life together. "I'm married! And I have the hardware to prove it" Josh beamed as he pointed to his ring, lovingly smiled in Kim's direction and said "Let me hold your beer, so I can hold your hand." And they walked hand in hand as husband and wife.


Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Kim and Josh Skaja. We wish you much love and happiness together!

2 comments: